Another failure to upload to WU

  • Ron W
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2006
      I'm sure this problem is inside my computer, probably a conflict with
      another program that is running in the background.

      My PC stopped uploading at just before 0700 this morning and I didn't
      know it until I had rebooted for a MacAfee update.

      If anyone knows of any issues with programs interfering with WUHU to
      upload to WU I sure would apprecitate the information.

      Thanks,

      Ron