RE: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Invalid Log-in?

  • John Angell
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2006
      THANKS! It seems to be working now! - J

      John Angell
      Kirkland Billing

      -----Original Message-----
      From: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of wuhu_software
      Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2006 6:19 AM
      To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Invalid Log-in?

      John,

      You need to enter your 'Station ID' in to WUHU.

      It is not the same as your user name at Weather Underground.

      Log in to the Weather Underground web page, click "My Stations" to
      get the Station ID you need.

      The password is the same for both the Weather Underground user name
      and station name.

      The user name, station id, and password are all case sensitive.

      --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "John Angell"
      <kb7lyd@...> wrote:

      > The WUHU software is not transmitting my data. It states the
      following:
      > Sat Nov 11 05:30:32 2006 > Weather Underground Response:
      > INVALIDPASSWORDID| Password and/or id are incorrect
      >
      > The log-in & password I am using logs me into Weather Underground
      OK - No
      > problems. I have re-typed the log-in & password in the WUHU
      software
      > several times to be sure I have it correct - any comments? -
      Thanks! - John