Invalid Log-in?

  • John Angell
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2006
      The WUHU software is not transmitting my data. It states the following:
      Sat Nov 11 05:30:32 2006 > Weather Underground Response:
      INVALIDPASSWORDID|Password and/or id are incorrect

      The log-in & password I am using logs me into Weather Underground OK - No
      problems. I have re-typed the log-in & password in the WUHU software
      several times to be sure I have it correct - any comments? - Thanks! - John

      John Angell
      Kirkland Billing
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2006
        John,

        You need to enter your 'Station ID' in to WUHU.

        It is not the same as your user name at Weather Underground.

        Log in to the Weather Underground web page, click "My Stations" to
        get the Station ID you need.

        The password is the same for both the Weather Underground user name
        and station name.

        The user name, station id, and password are all case sensitive.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "John Angell"
        <kb7lyd@...> wrote:

        > The WUHU software is not transmitting my data. It states the
        following:
        > Sat Nov 11 05:30:32 2006 > Weather Underground Response:
        > INVALIDPASSWORDID|Password and/or id are incorrect
        >
        > The log-in & password I am using logs me into Weather Underground
        OK - No
        > problems. I have re-typed the log-in & password in the WUHU
        software
        > several times to be sure I have it correct - any comments? -
        Thanks! - John

        > John Angell
        > Kirkland Billing

      • John Angell