WS-2308 HeavyWeather Beta 2 question

  • John Angell
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2006
      I was referred to this group by Weather Underground. Are there any
      downloadable instructions, or can anyone help me to interface my system with
      Weather Underground? I have a LaCrosse WS-2308 running Heavy Weather v2.0
      Beta

      Thanks in advance! - John

      For any hams out there - 73 de John / KB7LYD

      John Angell
      Kirkland Billing
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2006
        John,

        You can download and install the WUHU software available here:

        http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

        After install, see the Start/Programs/WUHU/Readme file.

        Let us know if you have any issues.

        Thanks.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "John Angell"