Re: Rain multiplier

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 9, 2006
      fikkaud,

      I will consider what modifications would be needed to create a tweak
      for the rain sensor.

      Right now, I do not have a station to test with so I am reluctant to
      make any changes right now as it is impossible for me to debug it if
      needed.

      Will let you know when I can address that and other enhancement
      requests.

      Thanks.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "fikkaud"
      <audun.fikke@...> wrote:

      > WUHU
      > Any comments on this post??
      > Audun
      > http://vindkast.com
      >
      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "fikkaud"
      > <audun.fikke@> wrote:
      > >
      > > My only reason is to increase the resolution. I hate to watch the
      > > rain pour down, and my gauge reacts 20 minutes later. hahaha
      > > Stupid me believes firmly that if I write a script to correct and
      > > rewrite the currdat.lst. And then only use currdat as the source
      > for
      > > WUHU I'll get away with it. Am I right?? Or would I knock the
      > socks
      > > off WUHU??
      > >
      > > Who am I??? Just full of ideas that probably never works.
      > > Audun
      > > http://vindkast.com

      > > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Audun,
      > > >
      > > > There is currently no method for tweaking the rainfall amounts.
      > > >
      > > > Why are you increasing the surface area of the rain gauge?
      > > >
      > > > Thanks.
      > > >

      > > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "fikkaud"

      > increments.
      > measurement