Re: Wind direction offset, Typo correction...

  • Paulo Bezerra
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 9, 2006
      Hi,

      Whenever winds of south and southwest occur they are barred by the
      building to the side of my house.
      The winds enter as if he was of West, the Northwest or North, making
      with that my anemometer to register winds of west, the northwest and
      north whenever winds of south or southwest in the region occur.
      This week my region registered strong winds of south and my anemometer
      registered wrong winds completely.

      When winds Southeastern, east, northeast, north, the northwest, west
      occur they are registered correctly for my anemometer.
      The problem occurs when winds of south and southwest arrive.

      Most of the time the shunting line is of 90 degrees.

      I used weather display for a time where it was possible to deviate the
      direction of the wind for - or for + 90 degrees or more. But weather
      display very is weighed my to computer, therefore it consumes much
      memory and cpu.

      When I discovered the WUHU I left that to use to weather display, for
      to be one software light and more efficient for my station.

      Tanks!!