Re: Rain multiplier

  • utahweatherbear
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 7, 2006
      Yeah, that would be a concern for some. Though here in Utah it would be
      rare for it to rain that hard. However, I'm thinking that besides
      doubling the area, I would also at least double the height to avoid
      such a scenario. Still would be a nice click on option to have,
      something you could turn off if it's not working.

      Dan

      <steve_03222@...> wrote:

      > I would be concerned that the buckets would fill too fast and you
      > could get inaccurate readings by the water spilling over each bucket.
      > I know when I have been checking my bucket by pouring water in it
      > from a glass has caused that problem if poured in too fast.
      >

      > Steve

    • fikkaud
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 9, 2006
        WUHU
        Any comments on this post??
        Audun
        http://vindkast.com

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "fikkaud"

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 9, 2006
          fikkaud,

          I will consider what modifications would be needed to create a tweak
          for the rain sensor.

          Right now, I do not have a station to test with so I am reluctant to
          make any changes right now as it is impossible for me to debug it if
          needed.

          Will let you know when I can address that and other enhancement
          requests.

          Thanks.