Re: I am new to both the 2308 and this software, but I am having some difficulti

  • larrymyers312000
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2006
      You know, while playing with Virtual Weather Station, I did the same
      exact thing, in both software products (heavyweather and VWS) I would
      set the port to use as one that didnt exist, just so I wouldnt lock up
      the port, which is probably how I will test out WUHU, when I get some
      time set aside. I appreciate your help in this, your idea works even
      in stopping VWS, which uses fetch2300, from snagging the port.

      And you know, my first post here and I have a typo, woohoo! or should
      I say WUHU, hehe. I am actually running a 2308, which I picked up for
      $99 at Costco. I am quite impressed with the equipment that comes with
      the 2308 for that price.

      Thanks for your help again,
      Larry
      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Jim Kelleher