Re: wrong time in heavyweather

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2006
      I remember the date format in heavyweather is *not* Month/Day/Year.

      Is it possible that you are mis-interpreting the date?

      Just a thought.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Schneidler"
      <schneidler@...> wrote:

      > I'd already checked that, and I did again just now. 11/3/06 is my
      > computer's date. Thanks for replying though. My weather station
      > display stand does not actually get the wireless time signal or
      > whatever because it is not near a window and I'm in western Alaska,
      > but I set it manually when I got it, and it has the correct date and
      > time right now. Any other ideas?
      > peter
      >
      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Ray, KI4PEQ"
      > <richardray@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Check the DATE in date and time settings. The TIME may be
      correct,
      > > but your date information sounds like it defaulted to the build
      date
      > > of your computer. I had the same problem.
      > > Richard L. Ray
      > > KI4PEQ@
      > >

      > > On Nov 3, 2006, at 1:25 PM, Peter Schneidler wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi. I have the ws-2317 and finally have it connected to my
      computer.
      > > But the data points being logged in the history file are all time
      > > stamped from June of 2003. How do I change the time? The time on
      my
      > > computer is correct, as is the time on the display of my weather
      > > station. Where is it getting this wrong time and how do I fix it?
      Help!

    • Peter Schneidler
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2006
        You're absolutely CORRECT. OK, I feel a little embarrassed. It
        currently says 06.11.04, and I'm just not used to that date format.
        Thanks for the help! Now I'm going to try and use the heavy weather
        publisher to put something on my web site or on weather underground.
        Thanks again!
        peter