Re: wrong time in heavyweather

  • Peter Schneidler
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2006
      I'd already checked that, and I did again just now. 11/3/06 is my
      computer's date. Thanks for replying though. My weather station
      display stand does not actually get the wireless time signal or
      whatever because it is not near a window and I'm in western Alaska,
      but I set it manually when I got it, and it has the correct date and
      time right now. Any other ideas?
      peter

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Ray, KI4PEQ"

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2006
        I remember the date format in heavyweather is *not* Month/Day/Year.

        Is it possible that you are mis-interpreting the date?

        Just a thought.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Schneidler"

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2006
          You're absolutely CORRECT. OK, I feel a little embarrassed. It
          currently says 06.11.04, and I'm just not used to that date format.
          Thanks for the help! Now I'm going to try and use the heavy weather
          publisher to put something on my web site or on weather underground.
          Thanks again!
          peter