wrong time in heavyweather

  • Peter Schneidler
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2006
      Hi. I have the ws-2317 and finally have it connected to my computer.
      But the data points being logged in the history file are all time
      stamped from June of 2003. How do I change the time? The time on my
      computer is correct, as is the time on the display of my weather
      station. Where is it getting this wrong time and how do I fix it? Help!
    • Richard Ray, KI4PEQ

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2006
          I'd already checked that, and I did again just now. 11/3/06 is my
          computer's date. Thanks for replying though. My weather station
          display stand does not actually get the wireless time signal or
          whatever because it is not near a window and I'm in western Alaska,
          but I set it manually when I got it, and it has the correct date and
          time right now. Any other ideas?
          peter

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Ray, KI4PEQ"

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2006
            I remember the date format in heavyweather is *not* Month/Day/Year.

            Is it possible that you are mis-interpreting the date?

            Just a thought.

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Schneidler"

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 4, 2006
              You're absolutely CORRECT. OK, I feel a little embarrassed. It
              currently says 06.11.04, and I'm just not used to that date format.
              Thanks for the help! Now I'm going to try and use the heavy weather
              publisher to put something on my web site or on weather underground.
              Thanks again!
              peter