Re: Total rainfall limit

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2006
      Brent,

      Where do you live?

      I have corrected the problem. It is corrected in v211.

      Download page:

      http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "kiw120012001"
      <kiw120012001@...> wrote:

      > I seem to have struck the rainfall limit of 98.38 inches.
      >
      > I'm getting logs of the following:
      > Thu Nov 02 19:19:16 2006 > Rain total reading of 98.42 inches
      detected.
      > Value out of range (0 to 98.38).
      >
      > Is it possible to get this limit adjusted? Yes, the rainfall figure
      is
      > accurate for where I live. ;-)
      > At the moment, the program is refusing to upload any data, as it hits
      > the error and stops logging.
      >
      > Cheers.
      > Brent

    • kiw120012001
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2006
        What great service. :)
        Thanks for the update, all is back to normal now.

        I live on the in Greymouth, on the west coast of New Zealands South
        Island. We get ~2.5m of rain in an average year. On the east coast,
        that drops to 0.6m. The clouds dump all their rain heading over the
        southern alps. It's a very beautiful place here, but I guess we all
        think home is like that. :)

        Weather underground link:
        http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?
        ID=IWESTCOA1

        And some photos of the west coast, I have on the web can be reached
        at: http://k1w1.no-ip.info

        Cheers,
        Brent

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2006
          Brent,

          Very nice photos you posted.

          I also looked over the weather charts for the past year. That is my
          kind of weather!

          In my case, Michigan is definitely beautiful and green, the only
          problem is the other 6 months of the year. ;)

          Thanks.