Total rainfall limit

  • kiw120012001
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006
      I seem to have struck the rainfall limit of 98.38 inches.

      I'm getting logs of the following:
      Thu Nov 02 19:19:16 2006 > Rain total reading of 98.42 inches detected.
      Value out of range (0 to 98.38).

      Is it possible to get this limit adjusted? Yes, the rainfall figure is
      accurate for where I live. ;-)
      At the moment, the program is refusing to upload any data, as it hits
      the error and stops logging.

      Cheers.
      Brent
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2006
        Brent,

        Where do you live?

        I have corrected the problem. It is corrected in v211.

        Download page:

        http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "kiw120012001"
        <kiw120012001@...> wrote:

        > I seem to have struck the rainfall limit of 98.38 inches.
        >
        > I'm getting logs of the following:
        > Thu Nov 02 19:19:16 2006 > Rain total reading of 98.42 inches
        detected.
        > Value out of range (0 to 98.38).
        >
        > Is it possible to get this limit adjusted? Yes, the rainfall figure
        is
        > accurate for where I live. ;-)
        > At the moment, the program is refusing to upload any data, as it hits
        > the error and stops logging.
        >
        > Cheers.
        > Brent

      • kiw120012001
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2006
          What great service. :)
          Thanks for the update, all is back to normal now.

          I live on the in Greymouth, on the west coast of New Zealands South
          Island. We get ~2.5m of rain in an average year. On the east coast,
          that drops to 0.6m. The clouds dump all their rain heading over the
          southern alps. It's a very beautiful place here, but I guess we all
          think home is like that. :)

          Weather underground link:
          http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?
          ID=IWESTCOA1

          And some photos of the west coast, I have on the web can be reached
          at: http://k1w1.no-ip.info

          Cheers,
          Brent

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3, 2006
            Brent,

            Very nice photos you posted.

            I also looked over the weather charts for the past year. That is my
            kind of weather!

            In my case, Michigan is definitely beautiful and green, the only
            problem is the other 6 months of the year. ;)

            Thanks.