Re: [wuhu_software_group] Interesting Problem

  • Alan Steremberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2006
      Hi,

      First off - make sure you create a new weatherstation ID if you move your station.  We won't get rid of your old data, but if you re-use the old id when you move, then you will end up associating the old data with your new location, and it will mess up some of our algorithms.

      What type of condo building are you moving into? You may be able to talk the condo association into letting you put a wireless station on the roof.

      If you cannot get a station, then continue with the weather radio, and look into a lightning detector.

      Thanks,
      Alan

      On 10/23/06, markhkelley <markhkelley@...> wrote:

      Well,
      It looks like I may be buying a condo, (Downsizing). Problem is that I
      won't be able to setup my wind vane/aeronometer at the condo. Soooo,
      where does that leave me as far as Wunderground?
      I have even considered taking the whole thing and making a portable
      weather station with wireless, and a webcam all in the package.. Even
      have drawnup plans for it.
      Sigh, Not sure what to do about this situation.
      Mark+

      --
      Alan Steremberg
      Weather Underground