Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Display Size

  • DKee
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2006
      OK, so it's not only my eyes, it must also be my mind. I'd forgotten about the magnifier. Duh!

      The resolution is the same (1027x768). I just increased the dpi to 120%. Sure helped with everything. I wasn't having a lot of problems seeing the WUHU info as much as I was most other things. A large screen monitor is on my Christmas list for Santa this year.

      ~ Deborah

      On 10/16/06, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

      Deborah,

      The current minimum screen resolution needed is 1027x768.

      There is no easy way to reduce the screen size and retain all of the
      data.

      If you are having problems reading the main WUHU screen, you can use
      the magnifier built in to Windows under: Start / Programs /
      Accessories / Accessibility / Magnifier.

      Thanks.