Re: AWEKAS Info for WUHU Users

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 2006
      Jim,
      Yes my pressure is off also. I see in their forums that this has been
      an issue that was pointed out to them before. I do not see any posts
      in their forums that state that they have corrected the problem. I
      have not posted in regards to the error or my missing dew point.
      Perhaps if I get a moment I will do that.