Re: Digest Number 125

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
      That is a new one.

      A couple things I can think of.

      1) What is the model number of your weather station?

      2) Click the Tweak button on the main screen. Make sure that the
      temperature tweak value is set to 1.0

      3) Open the c:\Heavyweather\currdat.lst with the notepad editor.

      Look for the section like this:

      [outdoor_temperature]
      deg_C = "3.6"
      deg_F = "38.4"

      Tell me what yours says in the deg_F field.

      Thanks.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Gregg Carlson
      <gregg.carlson@g...> wrote:

      > Question: I've just gotten Wuhu to upload my data to wunderground:
      >
      > http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?
      ID=KOKDISNE1