Re: [wuhu_software_group] Digest Number 125

  • Gregg Carlson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
      Question:  I've just gotten Wuhu to upload my data to wunderground:

      http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KOKDISNE1

      Seems to work OK, except my temperature zeroed after about a day - the
      other values seem fine.  I am using Heavy Weather beta 2.0, and the temp seems
      to read right on on my display, and on the PC screen.  Any ideas?

      Gregg Carlson
      KOKDISNE1

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
        That is a new one.

        A couple things I can think of.

        1) What is the model number of your weather station?

        2) Click the Tweak button on the main screen. Make sure that the
        temperature tweak value is set to 1.0

        3) Open the c:\Heavyweather\currdat.lst with the notepad editor.

        Look for the section like this:

        [outdoor_temperature]
        deg_C = "3.6"
        deg_F = "38.4"

        Tell me what yours says in the deg_F field.

        Thanks.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Gregg Carlson