Rain Gauge problem...

  • tradewinds63
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2006
      I went up to take pictures of my station this afternoon and I didn't
      like what I saw. The rain gauge had many drops of water sitting in the
      drain port and on the drain table! What the heck is that all about?
      There's probably enough water sitting on the drain table to tilt the
      scale 2 times! My data has been corrupted!

      I'm going to address this issue this weekend. The drain table will be
      lightly sanded and sprayed with teflon. How can anyone let such a
      surface collection finish pass to the market?

      This is suppose to be a scientific instrument, not a childs toy
      instrument.
      GRRRRR, this rain instrument, as is, is not acceptable, not at all!

      I'm not happy with other aspects of the system equally... I will get
      to those later.