Re: How do you....?

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2005
      Scott,

      I believe they are referring to the HeavyWeather Publisher program.
      That program allows you to upload a custom image to a website. If you
      do not already own a website, it is probably not worth the effort.

      See the readme.txt in the WUHU package (after you install it, See
      Start/Programs/WUHU/Readme.txt to learn more about how to set up WUHU
      to upload to the Weather Underground as well as the CWOP program.

      Let us know if you need more help.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Palacheck"
      <tailspin180@y...> wrote:

      > I just set up my LA CROSSE 2317EL Pro, and it says I need a FTP
      > address to upload to...
      >
      > Does Underground support this?
      >
      > I would like to know if it is worth the time and energy to set this
      up.

      > Any help or suggestions???
      >

      > Scott Palacheck
      > KMNEAGAN5

    • Scott Palacheck
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2006
        alright y'all... It's up and running with Wunderground and CWOP... look for KMNEAGAN5  and on the CWOP CW4965

        Ya know... it does pay to read the directions on things...LOL

        L8trs

        Scott Palacheck

        Scott M Palacheck

        SKYWARN ID: PIN-414

        Yahoo! Shopping
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2006
          Congratulations on hooking up to the weather servers. The first time
          is never easy.

          One more thing you need to do...

          Was checking out your data on WU and noticed that your relative
          barometric pressure needs to be adjusted.

          Look at the stations around your area, they are at about 29.9 Hg
          where yours is at 29.00. Usually you want to find an official station
          at an airport nearby and use them as a reference for adjustment.

          Check out the manual on how to adjust the relative barometric
          pressure. Usually you hit 'Set' until the relative pressure is
          flashing, then use '+' and '-' to adjust.

          If you have any more questions, let us know.