Re: AWEKAS Info for WUHU Users

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
      Interesting also that it does pick up and use the sky observation that
      is entered into WUHU.

      Steve
    • Jim Kelleher
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 10, 2006
        Steve;

        When I first started uploading to AWEKAS I also showed
        no data for Dew Point. That has corrected itself,
        however, the barometric pressure continues to be off
        by about .20. Any thoughts?

        Jim

        http://www.awekas.at/en/instrument.php?id=1422&tempeh=f

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 11, 2006
          Jim,
          Yes my pressure is off also. I see in their forums that this has been
          an issue that was pointed out to them before. I do not see any posts
          in their forums that state that they have corrected the problem. I
          have not posted in regards to the error or my missing dew point.
          Perhaps if I get a moment I will do that.