AWEKAS Info for WUWU Users

  • awekas17
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
      AWEKAS povide you an new feature .
      It's a instrument panel for each AWEKAS weather station. On clicking
      the station on overview map on AWEKAS Website a page will displayed
      with all datas from the station. There are instruments rom all values,
      trends from temperature, air pressure and windspeed. Also a small
      webcampicture is available. Additional a table with stations near the
      displayed station was displayed. So everybody can compare station
      values.
      For AWEKAS Members its realy easy to link her private page to this
      fully furnished page.

      Enjoy it.

      Regards Othmar
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006

        Nice addition to AWEKAS.
        Here is a link to my graphs from the map.

        Not sure why it shows no data for Dew Point though.

        http://www.awekas.at/en/instrument.php?id=1422&tempeh=f

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
          Interesting also that it does pick up and use the sky observation that
          is entered into WUHU.

          Steve
        • Jim Kelleher
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 10, 2006
            Steve;

            When I first started uploading to AWEKAS I also showed
            no data for Dew Point. That has corrected itself,
            however, the barometric pressure continues to be off
            by about .20. Any thoughts?

            Jim

            http://mail.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 11, 2006
              Jim,
              Yes my pressure is off also. I see in their forums that this has been
              an issue that was pointed out to them before. I do not see any posts
              in their forums that state that they have corrected the problem. I
              have not posted in regards to the error or my missing dew point.
              Perhaps if I get a moment I will do that.