How do you....?

  • Scott Palacheck
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29 3:10 PM
      I just set up my LA CROSSE 2317EL Pro, and it says I need a FTP
      address to upload to...

      Does Underground support this?

      I would like to know if it is worth the time and energy to set this up.

      Any help or suggestions???

      Scott Palacheck
      KMNEAGAN5
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31 3:40 PM
        Scott,

        I believe they are referring to the HeavyWeather Publisher program.
        That program allows you to upload a custom image to a website. If you
        do not already own a website, it is probably not worth the effort.

        See the readme.txt in the WUHU package (after you install it, See
        Start/Programs/WUHU/Readme.txt to learn more about how to set up WUHU
        to upload to the Weather Underground as well as the CWOP program.

        Let us know if you need more help.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Palacheck"
        <tailspin180@y...> wrote:

        > I just set up my LA CROSSE 2317EL Pro, and it says I need a FTP
        > address to upload to...
        >
        > Does Underground support this?
        >
        > I would like to know if it is worth the time and energy to set this
        up.

        > Any help or suggestions???
        >

        > Scott Palacheck
        > KMNEAGAN5

      • Scott Palacheck
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2006
          alright y'all... It's up and running with Wunderground and CWOP... look for KMNEAGAN5  and on the CWOP CW4965

          Ya know... it does pay to read the directions on things...LOL

          L8trs

          Scott Palacheck

          Scott M Palacheck

          SKYWARN ID: PIN-414

          Yahoo! Shopping
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2006
            Congratulations on hooking up to the weather servers. The first time
            is never easy.

            One more thing you need to do...

            Was checking out your data on WU and noticed that your relative
            barometric pressure needs to be adjusted.

            Look at the stations around your area, they are at about 29.9 Hg
            where yours is at 29.00. Usually you want to find an official station
            at an airport nearby and use them as a reference for adjustment.

            Check out the manual on how to adjust the relative barometric
            pressure. Usually you hit 'Set' until the relative pressure is
            flashing, then use '+' and '-' to adjust.

            If you have any more questions, let us know.