Re: OK I screwed up

  • tradewinds63
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 5, 2006
      Sounds as if your system is having some issues, viral or something...
      LOL
      Just shut er down and reboot your system and tap on F8 just after the
      bios checksum until you see a Boot select menue appear. Check safe
      mode and go Kill the pesky program.

      I could direct you to a stealthy program that even mounts NTFS
      without as much as a hickup in editing power, should safe mode not do
      the trick. You can pull files off any computer if you get this disk
      in the CD drive and booter-up, mega power!

      In the meanwhile, safe mode should do the trick for you, happy
      hunting.

      Mike

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "archangel_cpj"
      <archangel_cpj@...> wrote:

      > ---
      > The little sun with the H isnt on the tool bar either
      >

      > In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "wuhu_software"
      > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
      > >

      > > If the program is not running in the task mamanger process list,
      > it
      > > is definitely not running.
      > >
      > > Try rebooting, close WUHU after it starts up, then try again.
      > >
      > > You should not need to un-install WUHU, but I would backup your
      > > WUHU .Ini file before you remove the directories.
      > >

      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "archangel_cpj"
      > > <archangel_cpj@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > --- OK heavy weather is gone NOW for WUHU I try add / remove
      and
      > it
      > > > says wuhu.exe is in use but I see it nowhere in use Ive
      disabled
      > > its
      > > > com port. how do I shut her down if its in use and not even
      > > > appearing on the windows task manager.

      > > > would
      > folder
      > > > and