Re: Dew Point

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2005
      WUHU simply passes on the dew point calculated by the console.

      WUHU will "tweak" the dewpoint if you have a temperature tweak setting
      specified.

      My dew point also deviates from the expected value.

      It may be possible to create a seperate tweak for the dew point if that
      would compensate for the Lacrosse calculation.

      Is your dew point consistently high or low by a degree or two?

      Thanks.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "cgrosby" <cgrosby@h...>