Re: OK I screwed up

  • archangel_cpj
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 4, 2006
      --- OK heavy weather is gone NOW for WUHU I try add / remove and it
      says wuhu.exe is in use but I see it nowhere in use Ive disabled its
      com port. how do I shut her down if its in use and not even
      appearing on the windows task manager.

      In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "tradewinds63"
      <tradewinds63@...> wrote:

      > I just looked through the history files, not much in them, so I
      would
      > just try executing the uninstall within the Heavy Weather folder
      and
      > then delete the remander of the folder located on drive C and that
      > should do it. I just uninstalled Heavy weather from my laptop and
      > used that method, the difference being, I had Heavy Weather
      publisher
      > and the other Heavy Weather program, so they were the ones within
      > the "uninstall" folder with the "history files". The uninstaller
      for
      > heavy weather is right inside the heavy weather folder, if it
      doesn't
      > work for you, I would just delete the whole Heavy Weather folder
      from
      > drive C.
      >
      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "tradewinds63"
      > <tradewinds63@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Boy, I sure messed up that last reply. Was on the phone talking
      and
      > > messing up my reply.
      > > So, the uninstaller under start – all programs – heavy weather;
      > > freezes up and nothing appears under add/remove programs.
      > > Go to "My Computer" and select Drive C. A folder named Heavy
      > Weather
      > > should be located there. Within the folder is another folder
      called
      > > uninstall, the history files as to what was loaded and where are
      > > located there. You can open the history files with Note Pad or
      Word

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 4, 2006
        If the program is not running in the task mamanger process list, it
        is definitely not running.

        Try rebooting, close WUHU after it starts up, then try again.

        You should not need to un-install WUHU, but I would backup your
        WUHU .Ini file before you remove the directories.

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 4, 2006
          ---Same deal doesnt say its running in task manager thats what is
          perplexing me????? How can that be????? really driving me nuts
          gota be a hiccup somewhere.

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 4, 2006
            ---
            The little sun with the H isnt on the tool bar either

            <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

            > If the program is not running in the task mamanger process list,
            it
            > is definitely not running.
            >
            > Try rebooting, close WUHU after it starts up, then try again.
            >
            > You should not need to un-install WUHU, but I would backup your
            > WUHU .Ini file before you remove the directories.
            >

            > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "archangel_cpj"
            > <archangel_cpj@> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- OK heavy weather is gone NOW for WUHU I try add / remove and
            it
            > > says wuhu.exe is in use but I see it nowhere in use Ive disabled
            > its
            > > com port. how do I shut her down if its in use and not even
            > > appearing on the windows task manager.
            > >

            > > In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "tradewinds63"
            > > <tradewinds63@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I just looked through the history files, not much in them, so
            > > would
            > > > just try executing the uninstall within the Heavy Weather
            folder
            > > and
            > > > then delete the remander of the folder located on drive C and
            > that
            > > > should do it. I just uninstalled Heavy weather from my laptop
            and
            > > > used that method, the difference being, I had Heavy Weather
            > > publisher
            > > > and the other Heavy Weather program, so they were the ones
            within
            > > > the "uninstall" folder with the "history files". The
            uninstaller
            > > for
            > > > heavy weather is right inside the heavy weather folder, if it
            > > doesn't
            > > > work for you, I would just delete the whole Heavy Weather
            folder
            > > from
            > > > drive C.
            > > >
            > > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "tradewinds63"

            > > and
            > > > Weather
            > > called
            > are
            > > Word
            > > blocks.
            > > > them

            > > re
            > > and
            > > so
            > > > how
            > > get

          • tradewinds63
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 5, 2006
              Sounds as if your system is having some issues, viral or something...
              LOL
              Just shut er down and reboot your system and tap on F8 just after the
              bios checksum until you see a Boot select menue appear. Check safe
              mode and go Kill the pesky program.

              I could direct you to a stealthy program that even mounts NTFS
              without as much as a hickup in editing power, should safe mode not do
              the trick. You can pull files off any computer if you get this disk
              in the CD drive and booter-up, mega power!

              In the meanwhile, safe mode should do the trick for you, happy
              hunting.