Dew Point

  • cgrosby
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2005
      According to CWOP's "quality report" I have been getting erroneous
      readings for dew point in the early morning hours from 3am to sunrise.
      How is dew point treated in the system? Is it possible I have a
      problem with the location of the sensor? I didn't have this problem
      until recently. Is it possible its just a seasonal anominaly?
    • w4mod
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27, 2005
        Well, I would not worry too much about it, I had the same report and
        first it was the barometer, then it switch to the dew point then now
        its on the temperature..

        so, eventually I guess it will go away..

        miguel, w4mod

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "cgrosby" <cgrosby@h...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 27, 2005
          WUHU simply passes on the dew point calculated by the console.

          WUHU will "tweak" the dewpoint if you have a temperature tweak setting
          specified.

          My dew point also deviates from the expected value.

          It may be possible to create a seperate tweak for the dew point if that
          would compensate for the Lacrosse calculation.

          Is your dew point consistently high or low by a degree or two?

          Thanks.