Re: Capital "P" for APRS data "Heavy Weather"

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2005
      Thanks for the info.

      I have not implemented the rainfall since midnight since that data is
      not readily available from the unit. I could probably calculate the
      value based on rain fall per hour (and save to the .ini file
      occasionally). I will give it some thought.

      Thanks again.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "toquagroup" <CMOwen@a...>