Capital "P" for APRS data "Heavy Weather"

  • toquagroup
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2005
      Has there been any discussion of adding the Capital "P" to the rainfall
      paramertes for APRS/CWOP? I have "Heavy Weather" for the LaCrosse
      3120TWC and using WUHU140. (By the way, the read only flag fix worked
      perfectly on reinstall)

      Charles

      Lower case "r", Rainfall (in hundredths of an inch) in the last hour,
      Lower case "p", Rainfall (in hundredths of an inch) in the last 24
      hours, Upper case "P",Rainfall (in hundredths of an inch) since midnight
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 25, 2005
        Thanks for the info.

        I have not implemented the rainfall since midnight since that data is
        not readily available from the unit. I could probably calculate the
        value based on rain fall per hour (and save to the .ini file
        occasionally). I will give it some thought.

        Thanks again.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "toquagroup" <CMOwen@a...>