Re: the HistoryToWU file problem

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 17, 2006
      mtm,

      With some work it could be modified to support the WS23XX, but it
      does not currently do so. The WS23XX history files do not contain
      relative pressure (would require user to input an offset) or gust
      information. Because of that, I decided to support the Pro
      history.dat version instead.

      Thanks.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mtm81989" <mtm81989@...>
      wrote:

      > no im running ws2310 twc.

      > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
      > >
      > > mtm,
      > >
      > > I remember it was for WS36XX only, are you running a WS36XX?
      > >

      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mtm81989"
      <mtm81989@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > well i wanted to upload my weather data to weather underground
      > but
      > > > everything i try doesnt work. and so i emailed the people at WU
      > and
      > > > they told me to download this thing.

      > > > history

      > > <mtm81989@>