Re: Graphing

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 16, 2006
      Mark,

      You can configure WUHU to write a HW Pro compatible history.dat file
      (the file format is different from the HW Beta 2.0 or 2.1 format).

      You can then use HW Pro to view the history files output by WUHU.

      You will *not* use HW Pro to communicate with the WS-23xx console.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "markhkelley"