Need alot of help with Heavy Weather & .....

  • biltmorecane
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2005
      Downloading the software so I can link to Weather Underground. Hey all
      I am a complete idiot at doing this. I have a ws-2315 & the HW 2.0 beta
      release software. Can you help me with what I need to download, so I
      can link my ws & people can read my stats? Thanks for any help. Don
      White
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2005
        Don,

        Just go to this link and download the WUHU software WUHU139_16.zip:

        http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

        Unzip the file to a directory and run the setup program contained
        within.

        To configure WUHU, you need your account name and password (obtained
        at the WU site, personal weather stations link).

        In general settings, select the type Lacrosse Heavyweather data file.
        Hit the change button and select the currdat.lst file that is
        typically stored in c:\heavyweather. This file is updated every
        minute by the Heavyweather beta 2.0 program. Note that Heavyweather
        must be running at all times for WUHU to work.

        For details on the program, after you install WUHU, there is a
        Readme.txt file that is stored under the WUHU programs folder (off
        the Start button/Programs/WUHU menu).

        Let us know if you need more help.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "biltmorecane"