AC Temperature Graphs

  • Ron W
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14 10:03 AM

      For anyone who has been following my AC graph reports, I made hard copies of the graphs that showed exactly what was happening with my AC operating conditions.

      I showed these to the AC service technician to verify my complaint that I have had for the past three years and he was finally covinced that there was indeed a problem.

      http://www.fototime.com/inv/C4077F9E9320C6C

      Thanks wuhu_software for some great tools,

      Ron

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14 4:43 PM
        Ron,

        Very interesting charts.