Re: v209_32, refreshed again.

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 8, 2006
      Carl,
      You do not have to remove the old version.
      WUHU has done a great job so we don't have to worry about that. I do
      shut it down first though.

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 8, 2006
        Carl,

        You never need to un-install the older versions when upgrading to
        newer versions. You can also revert to older versions without re-
        installing (rarely needed, if ever).

        Your custom settings are stored in the WUHU.ini file, these will
        never be overwritten when upgrading.

        Thanks.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "carlgenlnrt"

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 8, 2006
          V209 up and running just fine.

          Steve
        • carlgenlnrt
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 9, 2006
            I downloaded v209_32. I shutdown the old version and clicked
            install for the new version and nothing happened. What am I doing
            wrong.

            Carl

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 9, 2006
              Carl,

              I see that situation every now and then. Usually it is caused by
              Outlook or some other application that did not shut down properly. It
              is probably holding some critical operating system resource that
              install is attempting to aquire.

              To correct, log off or restart the computer.

              You do not need to shutdown the running copy of wuhu as the install
              application will issue that command if it sees the program running.

              <carlgenlnrt@...> wrote:

              > I downloaded v209_32. I shutdown the old version and clicked
              > install for the new version and nothing happened. What am I doing
              > wrong.
              >
              > Carl

              > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Carl,
              > >
              > > You never need to un-install the older versions when upgrading to
              > > newer versions. You can also revert to older versions without re-
              > > installing (rarely needed, if ever).
              > >
              > > Your custom settings are stored in the WUHU.ini file, these will
              > > never be overwritten when upgrading.
              > >
              > > Thanks.
              > >

              > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "carlgenlnrt"
              > > <carlgenlnrt@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Steve or WUHU,
              > > >
              > > > Do you have to remove the old version first to install the new
              > > v209_32.
              > > > I am currently using v204_32.
              > > >
              > > > Thanks,
              > > > Carl
              > > >
              > > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "steve_03222"

            • carlgenlnrt
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 10, 2006
                I restarted my computer and was able to do the install. I don't see
                a difference from the previous version. Where are the graphs
                located? This version appears to be the same as the old version.

                Carl