Re: Inside track to Lacrosse

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006
      hwy9_weather,

      Thanks for the feedback, I (he) appreciate it.

      I agree that it is a shame that La Crosse does not make a few minor
      improvements to the stations. With a little R&D work, they could be
      competitive with the more expensive stations.

      If in the future La Crosse does not meet our expectations, I will
      probably port WUHU to support other station types (easy enough to do).

      If you have ideas for the improvement of WUHU, let me know. I will
      keep a list of feature requests and implement them as time permits.

      Thanks.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "hwy9_weather"