Inside track to Lacrosse

  • hwy9_weather
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006
      Does anyone have an "inside track" to Lacrosse? I am just curious if
      any of their folks ever monitor these types of groups. What I am
      wondering is why wouldn't they see how they can improve their stations
      by just a few tweaks? Like my nemisis, the turbine wind speed
      indicator. It's a good idea, just needs some sort of anti-insect
      protection. I don't know the name of the individual that wrote the
      program, but my hat is certainly off to him/her. WUHU is without a
      doubt far more user friendly than most of the "top market" stuff out
      there.
      I hope he/she keeps up the good work.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006
        hwy9_weather,

        Thanks for the feedback, I (he) appreciate it.

        I agree that it is a shame that La Crosse does not make a few minor
        improvements to the stations. With a little R&D work, they could be
        competitive with the more expensive stations.

        If in the future La Crosse does not meet our expectations, I will
        probably port WUHU to support other station types (easy enough to do).

        If you have ideas for the improvement of WUHU, let me know. I will
        keep a list of feature requests and implement them as time permits.

        Thanks.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "hwy9_weather"