Re: [wuhu_software_group] v208 Beta4. Experimental graphing feature.

  • BD96
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3 12:47 PM
      Great, but I am having problems getting my weather machine to work on weatherbug like I use to. My computer had to be formatted and as you have guessed I have to start over. Fosome reason I am unable to down load what I need. Maybe I am down loading the wrong Down load. What down load do I need? I am using the WS 2308 TWC. Can you assist me again. Thanks. Bill
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3 4:31 PM
        I am looking for powerfull weather prediction software. Can anyone make a recomendation? Jeff

        From: "wuhu_software" <wuhu_software@...>

        All,

        ---------

        --------

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3 5:12 PM
          Bill,

          I am assuming you were running Heavyweather Beta 2.0 and WUHU?

          Both are available at the download page:

          http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

          For WUHU, get version WUHU207_32.zip.