Re: website for replacement parts

  • Ron W
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 3, 2006
      The TX-15 is a stationary cup and it did not register any wind speed
      at all 0.

      Ron

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, <akers305@...> wrote:

      > What did it do? Some bizarre reading? I looked up one of the
      stations on Lacrosse's website that uses the cups, and in the
      pictures associated with the station, it showed the same station
      using the turbine also.
      > I took it down yesterday (my turbine) and it worked fine.
      something had been hanging out in there slowing it down, but it now
      has left. That is why the turbine design just doesn't work reliably.
      Cups or an open air propeller like the ones NOAA have on thier buoys
      would be nice. They wouldn't have to be as expensive, just a
      smaller, lighter version would be nice.

      > > From: "Ron W" <jeffrondee@...>
      > > Date: 2006/09/03 Sun PM 12:05:45 EDT
      > > To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      > > Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: website for replacement parts
      > >
      > > I tried the TX-15 and it would not work with my 2310.
      > >
      > > Ron
      > >
      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <akers305@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Has anyone you know of ever tried the cups? Even though
      Lacrosse
      > > says they aren't compatible?

    • jkelleher_gk6513
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 4, 2006