Re: website for replacement parts

  • Ron W
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 3, 2006
      I tried the TX-15 and it would not work with my 2310.

      Ron

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <akers305@...>

    • akers305@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 3, 2006
        What did it do? Some bizarre reading? I looked up one of the stations on Lacrosse's website that uses the cups, and in the pictures associated with the station, it showed the same station using the turbine also.
        I took it down yesterday (my turbine) and it worked fine. something had been hanging out in there slowing it down, but it now has left. That is why the turbine design just doesn't work reliably. Cups or an open air propeller like the ones NOAA have on thier buoys would be nice. They wouldn't have to be as expensive, just a smaller, lighter version would be nice.

        > From: "Ron W" <jeffrondee@...>
        > Date: 2006/09/03 Sun PM 12:05:45 EDT
        > To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: website for replacement parts
        >
        > I tried the TX-15 and it would not work with my 2310.
        >
        > Ron
        >
        > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <akers305@...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Has anyone you know of ever tried the cups? Even though Lacrosse
        > says they aren't compatible?

      • utahweatherbear
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 3, 2006
          Many of you probably know this already, but the Lacrosse group had a
          link to the replacement cups. It says it's compatible, even though
          my french is a tad rusty. Can't find a site where you can get these
          sent to the U.S. however. Scroll to the TX118-20 & TX218-20 tables.
          Maybe they only will work with the european versions?

          dan

          http://www.nouveauxobjets.com/pieces_detachees.php

          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 3, 2006
            Here is Bablefish translation:
            "You have or you will buy a ws 2300 /2305/2308, it is henceforth
            possible following many requests to replace L ' anemometer with
            propeller (ws 2300-15) by this new TX118-20. It will improve to a
            significant degree the statements speed of wind, since the wind vane
            interdependent any more of the part is not anémométre.Trés interesting
            for the owners of these machines which have problems of disturbances
            and turbulences. stations lacrosse compatible WS: 2300, 2305, 2308
            delivered with 10 meters of cable"

            I wonder when it will be available in the US??

            Steve
          • Ron W
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 3, 2006
              The TX-15 is a stationary cup and it did not register any wind speed
              at all 0.

              Ron

            • jkelleher_gk6513
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 4, 2006