Re: Wuhu Won't Upload

  • aurigarivervale
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2005
      1. Yes, can access and log-on to WU. I typed in the user/pass to be
      sure it was being recognized.

      2. No

      Wuhu died early this morning. I came home and tracked things for a
      while then realized my WU page wasn't updating beyong 2:30am or
      thereabouts yet it was 4:00am. So I checked and made sure HeavyWeather
      was running and watching things; it matched the settings on the
      weather station. Opened Wuhu then noticed that I had something like
      1300/1600 ratio. At somepoint that morning it lost communication. I
      watched other weather stations on WU to be sure they were updating and
      they were.

      I closed/reopened wuhu, closed/reopened heavyweather, rebooted the
      computer and then uninstalled/reinstalled wuhu. Nothing. Otherwise, I
      connect just fine and can't discover any blocked ports. To be sure
      it's not the router or my ISP scanning for possible Trojan behavior,
      I'm going to install it all on a second winxp sp2 computer and try it
      there; happily the two machines are right next to each other. I'll let
      you know what happens with that, but first I'm going to uninstall wuhu
      and heavyweather and try again before doing that.

      Thanks for the reply!