Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Update time

  • DKee
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
      I see what you're talking about. Look up Dallas TX . . . all the normal mode stations display a negative in front of the last update times. Rapid mode stations don' t show that.

      I'm sure it's a glitch at WUnderground, and I'm also sure they'll see to it ASAP.

      ~ Deborah

      On 9/1/06, carlgenlnrt <carlgenlnrt@...> wrote:

      No, I am referring to when you look up a forecast or weather for
      city, scroll down to the personal weather station part and you see
      all the different pws listed. When you look at the pws and going
      all the way to the right of the screen where it reads Hourly
      Precip., Heat Index, Updated, and Mode. If the pws is in "normal
      mode" it reads -40 seconds under the updated column instead of like
      2 min 20 sec since the last update.

      > If you are using WUHU and Heavyweather, and rapid fire is enabled,
      WUHU