Update time

  • carlgenlnrt
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
      Why is the update time on the personal weather stations at
      wunderground.com show -40 seconds since updated instead of like it use
      to have 2 min 12 sec since last updated?
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
        If you are using WUHU and Heavyweather, and rapid fire is enabled, WUHU
        will send to the rapid fire a 30 second update rate for the flash movie
        of the current conditions.

        Is this what you are refering to?

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "carlgenlnrt"

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
          No, I am referring to when you look up a forecast or weather for
          city, scroll down to the personal weather station part and you see
          all the different pws listed. When you look at the pws and going
          all the way to the right of the screen where it reads Hourly
          Precip., Heat Index, Updated, and Mode. If the pws is in "normal
          mode" it reads -40 seconds under the updated column instead of like
          2 min 20 sec since the last update.

          > If you are using WUHU and Heavyweather, and rapid fire is enabled,
          WUHU
          > will send to the rapid fire a 30 second update rate for the flash
          movie
          > of the current conditions.
          >
          > Is this what you are refering to?
          >

          > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "carlgenlnrt"
          > <carlgenlnrt@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Why is the update time on the personal weather stations at
          > > wunderground.com show -40 seconds since updated instead of like
          it
          > use
          > > to have 2 min 12 sec since last updated?

        • DKee
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
            I see what you're talking about. Look up Dallas TX . . . all the normal mode stations display a negative in front of the last update times. Rapid mode stations don' t show that.

            I'm sure it's a glitch at WUnderground, and I'm also sure they'll see to it ASAP.

            ~ Deborah