Re: History Files

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2005
      Not at the moment.

      It may be possible to create an uploader for the WS36xx history.dat
      file that would somehow determine the sections of data that have not
      been uploaded.

      The program that I have already made could have a date picker to
      allow you to manually select the start date and time and end date and
      time.

      Unfortunetly, the WS23xx stations do not store a complete history (no
      relative pressure for instance) so it would probably not be worth it.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "weather1boy"