Audio maintenance 8/30/06

  • DKee
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2006

      This came in a short while ago. Looks like I won't be broadcasting tomorrow for a few hours. I'll resume the broadcast after they come back on air.

      ~ Deborah

      Statement as of 7:30 am CDT on August 29, 2006

      The National Weather Service office in Tulsa will be taking the
      NOAA Weather Radio transmitters that serve eastern Oklahoma and
      northwest Arkansas off air for maintenance on Wednesday... August
      30... between approximately 8 am and 1 PM.

      No hazardous weather is expected on Wednesday. The weekly NOAA
      Weather Radio test... normally conducted between 10 am and noon on
      wednesdays... will be conducted on Wednesday August 30 shortly
      after the transmitters resume normal broadcasting.

      We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

      The affected transmitters include
      Tulsa... Bartlesville... McAlester... Grove... Muskogee... Fort
      Smith... Fayetteville... and Springdale.