History Files

  • weather1boy
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2005
      I've just added my PWS, using WUHU, but I don't keep my computer on all
      day long. It's on in the morning, but then I let it hibernate for the
      rest of the day, so as not to waste energy. Still, I would like to be
      able to post my station's oberservations over the course of the day
      when my computer is next turned on. Is there a way to upload the
      history.dat file?
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2005
        Not at the moment.

        It may be possible to create an uploader for the WS36xx history.dat
        file that would somehow determine the sections of data that have not
        been uploaded.

        The program that I have already made could have a date picker to
        allow you to manually select the start date and time and end date and
        time.

        Unfortunetly, the WS23xx stations do not store a complete history (no
        relative pressure for instance) so it would probably not be worth it.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "weather1boy"