Re: Discrepancy with Relative Pressure in Heavy Weather and wuhu

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2005
      Jeff,

      That is interesting. This seems to be more than a rounding error.

      Could you possibly capture the currdat.lst file and see if it matches
      heavyweather? At times I have seen a mis-match between the data
      heavyweather is displaying and what it is sending to the currdat.lst
      file.

      As far as the dewpoints and wind speed goes, there may be mismatches
      in the following cases:

      1) If you are using currdat.lst, WUHU will report the highest
      windspeed reported in the currdat.lst over the past 10 minutes. Note
      that this file does not have a gust field so it is simply monitoring
      the wind speed.

      2) If you are using WS36xx history.dat file monitoring, the dewpoint
      is a calculated value since this is not stored in the history.dat.

      Let me know what you find.

      Thanks

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "jmottle" <jmottle@y...>