Re: How to delete data pts

  • utahweatherbear
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2006
      Phil,

      Run Heavy Weather Pro 3610. In the left-bottom corner click on
      the "data" tab to look at the history.dat info. I would maximize your
      window here. Then click on the first data point with the bogus
      rainfall. Now find the last data point you want removed, hold down the
      shift key, and click on that point to highlight all the data points in
      between. Then click the red delete button on the menu bar to remove.
      This will delete all the data on the line, not just the rainfall. I
      know of no way to just delete one parameter.

      Dan

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "phil_adams_29"