Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Setting specific stations as default for current conditions in WU

  • Michael Detwiler
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20 5:56 AM
      Gentlemen:

      As I understand it, it's been there for a while to set your 'default conditions'...of course, I set my station for it!

      It is a great feature for sure!

      ~Michael

      Ron W <jeffrondee@...> wrote:
      Steve,

      It's been there for quite awhile I don't know how long but I'm pretty
      sure it was there after I got back from vacation, maybe even before.
      I didn't know what it was for, but now I do.

      You're right it is a nice addition.

      Ron

      --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "steve_03222"
      <steve_03222@ ...> wrote:

      > I know many of us had been requesting this enhancement and now WU
      has
      > provided it for us. Not sure how long it has been available, but I
      > noticed it today. In the list of PWS section on the current
      conditions
      > page for a City or Town there is a selection "Set as Default Current
      > Conditions " just below the specific stations summary of data. It is
      > just to the right of "Add to my Blog"
      >
      > I tried it and it seems to work great!!
      >
      > Another great enhancement from WU !!! Thanks,
      > Steve

      Do you Yahoo!?