Re: Hurricane Wilma

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2005
      Craig,

      Glad to hear that you survived the storm! Welcome back.

      Sounds like one of heck of a hurricane.

      Hope you get your life back to order soon.

      You didnt happen to make any video of it did you?

      Thanks.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "cgrosby" <cgrosby@h...>
      wrote:

      > I'm back, well sort of...

    • cgrosby
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2005
        Sorry I haven't replied sooner. I've been without internet since the
        storm 10/24. It just now seems to be working correctly.

        I unfortunately did not take any video. To be honest I was so busy
        running around checking doors, windows, etc... that I completely
        forgot? Oh Well...

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 9, 2005
          Wecome back Craig.