Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: which software package do i pick

  • Barney Myers
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2005
      thanks for the infomation Juha. I will down-load try it.

      jjantti2 <jjantti2@...> wrote:
      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "bmyers288"
      <bmyers288@y...> wrote:

      > I have a La Crosse WS 2317 station with the HeavyWeather 2.0 Beta
      > software. need to know all the software i will need.

      Hi Chuck and welcome to the group!

      The HeavyWeather 2.0 Beta is probably all you need to get started with
      your weather station. Try and see if it works with your WS2317 and if
      it does, you may want to consider becoming a member of CWOP and/or
      Weather Underground. That's where WUHU software comes to play. The
      latest version of WUHU is 139.

      If you got any questions related to WUHU (and a bit of HeavyWeather
      too), post them here.

      Best Regards,
      Juha